Monday 12 January 2015

Welcome to our NAIS Hiking Group

Dear Hikers,

Thank you for expressing an interest in hiking with other mums, dads and families from NAIS.


I anticipate two kinds of hikes:


- Week-day hikes without children

- Weekend hikes, with or without children

I'd like to invite you to let me know if you are planning a hike and I will then immediately share the details on this blog and email members to let them know that a new hike has been added. 

Please include: your contact details, date, start time, length of hike, location and, most importantly, fitness level required!


Please email me with as much detail as possible at: rebecca.merrett@nais.hk


Parents can then independently contact the hike organiser to get involved.


As a keen hiker myself, I'm very excited about meeting up with some new masochists. 


Many thanks


Rebecca





No comments:

Post a Comment