Wednesday 21 January 2015

Regular Monday morning hike - from Mount Parker Road/Quarry Bay MTR

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a great day.

My daughter, Lydia, is in Year 1 ( class 1D) at NAIS

I'm just following up on Rebecca's group hiking mail. I do a lot of hiking ( or walking!) in the area around us - The Hong Kong Trail stages 5-8, Wilson 1-2 and the many trails leading off and around them are all completely accessible from here. They also all have convenient get- off points so you never feel out of your depth! I am keen to hike more in the week - and also at weekends with the kids... it is so beautiful out there at the moment!

Shigemi Standing ( mother of Emma - Yr 4) and I have been meeting on Monday mornings to hike and would love anyone else who fancies it to join us. We meet at the bottom of Mount Parker Road right near Quarry Bay MTR ( Kings Rd exit)

Please let me know if you'd like to join us or if you have any other ideas for walks or hikes in the area both with the children and without! I am relatively new here and eager to expand what I know...

Shigemi - I don't think your other friends were on the list so I haven't copied them in here. Could you forward to them?

I look forward to catching up with you all! Just mail me or text/ whatsapp me on 5249 3756

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment